Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekly Round Up #7

Here what's I got up to last week...


Monday I got these lovely goodies from Vivo Cosmetics. This brand has just launched in Tesco stores in the UK. I've seen great reviews on their products so far. I'm looking forward to trying them out for myself. I'll have a review up on these products when I get back from my holidays.


Tuesday As it's my boyfriend's 23rd birthday this month I knew I had to get him something special. As well as getting him some other bits I also got tickets for Batman Live in The 02. The ads for this show on Tv look amazing so I'm rather excited about going. It looks like Cirque De Soleil style show with Batman in it.


Wednesday I purchased one of the Rimmel 'Kate Moss Collection' Lippies in Boots. All the lipsticks looked great from vibrant to neutral shades there was so much choice. I ended up going for shade no3 which is a neutral shade (swatched below). It seemed to be one of the more popular ones as they were nearly all out of it in two stores.


Saturday My sister moved into her first apartment which is very exciting. I went to see the place and it looked amazing. I can see myself spending loads of time over there. My nephew seems to love it too as it's so big and he has plenty of room to run around in.

The rest of my week was taken up with running small errands that I needed to get done before my holiday. I'm going to Barcelona tomorrow, the last week has flew by and of course I can't wait to go now. I will definitely take plenty of pictures while I'm them so expect a post when I get back.

What did you get up to during last week?

Laura<3

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the look of that eyeshadow trio - need to go to tesco asap!

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3