Friday, September 30, 2011

Korres Wild Rose Foundation


Korres Wild Rose Foundation is my most reached for foundation at the minute. Having used this product for a while, I think it was about time for a review.


This long wear foundation comes in 6 shades. I use the shade WRF1, it's the perfect match for me. Wild Rose Foundation leaves me with a flawless looking skin with just the right amount of coverage. It contains SPF 20 and Vitamin C which helps brighten uneven skin tone, aswell as repairing fine lines. I apply this foundation using my Sigma F80 brush using light circular motions until the product is completely blended into my skin. You can check out a picture of me wearing this foundation here. The main reason why I like this foundation is that it's looks so natural.

Now to the price. Korres Wild Rose Foundation (30ml) retails for €24 which isn't bad considering the price of some foundations out there at the moment. A little goes along way with this product and one bottle lasted me nearly 4 months.


As you can see from the picture above I've already purchased a replacement as I'm nearly all out of my first bottle.

Laura<3




 I was sent this product by the Korres PR Team to try out but all thoughts and views on the product are my own<3

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Korres made foundation! I'll have to sample it. Thanks for the review :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3